Friday, February 7, 2014

The Angels


Today Sadie retold a familiar story:

Once upon a time God created the angels.  God made many, many angels.  They said we will do everything you want, Lord God Almighty.

But what was Lucifer doing?  What was he saying?

There was Lucifer the bright and shining one.  He said I'm too bright and shiny to bow down before anyone. I'm just as good as God is.  So he said no.  And I will not serve, he said.

And that started a war and Saint Michael said "You think you're as good as God?  Well you're all wrong!  Who is like God?  No one!"

Michael and the good angels cast the bad angels out of heaven into hell . Everyone in heaven is happy with God in their home.  They've passed the test and can see God, the blessed Trinity.

The End.

4 comments:

  1. Very exciting! I enjoyed your story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your story Sadie. Love you, Nani

    ReplyDelete
  3. How I love this story! And I love how you tell it! It is exactly right!!!! I think I'll read it again!
    God Bless. ~ Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful way you told the story, and I like the artwork. You obviously work hard to do a good job!

    ReplyDelete